prawf gyrru

Jest postiad bach cloi i weud bo fi wedi paso'r prawfd gyrru!! hwre hwre!! Nath e bara grand total o 6 munud!!! ridiculous!!! Ond nawr wy'n hollol gyfrithlon sy'n grêt! ond ma'r llun yn AFIACH!!! Nai flogio to pan ma mwy o bethe diddorol da fi weud!!



Quick post to say that I've passed my driving test hurrah hurrah!! Lasted all of 6 minutes!! totally ridiculous, don't know what I was worrying about! But now I'm legal all is good. But the pictre of me on it is awfull!! I'll blog again when I have something more interesting to say (The previosu post was a few happy birthday shout outs by the way!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Llongyfarchiadau! Fe gei di yrru Martha, y Toyota Cymru, yn gyfreithlon o hyn ymlaen! H
MicroJones said…
woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! brwm brwm! gai lift plis?

Popular posts from this blog

Eitemau wedi'u rhoi gan Dr Robert Burns. Items Donated by Dr Robert Burns

lefel 4 = lockdown

Dolig dw dw dw